Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Add "All Pages"
HERE'S WHAT TO DO EVERYDAY IN CLASS
1. Log onto Firefox and go to
(you're already there!)
2. Click the above link to the class discussion above.
1. Sign in using your username and password
(the same as Study Island - the only difference is that instead of first initial last name@sv it's
sv first initial last name (no space - ex. svjedwards)
2. Type your reply at the bottom of the comments list.
3. Click "Post" to post your reply for everyone to see.
3. Go to
1. Sign in
2. Read through the day's new lesson carefully (most questions will be answered in this section)
3. Complete 20 questions (if it's Math, you must also show your work and turn this in)
4. The score is out of 100. If you get a 59%, your score is 59/100. If you don't like your score, do more questions until your score improves.
5. If you finish early, go back and make-up or improve other Study Island lessons.
4. If everything is finished, you can go to the following sites only. Being on any other websites will cause you to lose your computer privileges.
First in Math (must know your username and password)
Language Arts Sites
Shmoop (a wealth of information)
Newseum (front pages of newspapers around the world)
ChompChomp (grammar games)
Storybird (write, illustrate, and publish your own stories)
Bookrix (read and write books)
Scholastic Books (games, blogs, and more)
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"